Saturday 14 July 2012

Or alternatively we can take it to court, I am not happy that I lost all rights of conditions to see and or have any interractions with my sons' and or in addition to the circumstane neither was told and or informed of the circumstance involved, though my husband was enlightened and had contact and continual contacts' its only fair that my sons are asking and keep asking and stating that they wish to have arranged vistis thats not hard to manage under the continuations of police interventions and security set enviroments',, that has only just been granted, in media controlled enviroments', still without direct contact. It would be nice, providing we all agree. As for four children in attandance to a higher ranking school, I neither asked for it to be allocated and or granted to me, via taht was a independant investment, if they do not wish for my youngest child to attend, in light of the circumstance if the blood tests arrangements can be given with completed evidances', then I can always educate that child at home, seen that my children are all in obtaining grade A stated values and above. Thats your own investment failures to see beyound floors of natures ways and or Allah subhannah wa ta all'al will plan as you plot and plan, no or greed,

About Me

At discretion of blogerteer