Friday 10 August 2012

I have been away from my desk due to religous duties of fasting, reading Quraan' and praying late night sunnah prayers'. I had a small blip. I prayed layla til qaddar on the 20th, fast-tacking the suret' and prayer, why?, answer please? Is there one reason or two, its' not an innovation rather, it is because of the peoples' reaction to dates and other craft magical related subjects'. So to counter act them I used the quraan as a accounting system. I prayed last night, the start of the time scale of layla til qaddar, and will continue through untill the 27th. Each odd date repressents', a renewal of the bidda and innovations of the peoples' to date. Its' not harram bacause it counter acts' the massive oppressive harms used in magical circles to date. Though should only be used in extreme circumstanes', also been working on, jinn infestations', healing the sick, by force, not to mention pushing their way in, protections for those with stammers' and other quranic medicines for the sick, muslims first.

About Me

At discretion of blogerteer