Thursday 23 August 2012

It is with regret to inform you that the royal family as it stands as no legal barring rights over any equities and or properties and or any legal rights of contests in relation to the overthrow of the regency in relation to I being the sole inheritor of regencies after the conquest of virginity stnadards and under all legal binding rights of heritage the overthrow I, Elizabeth Belhadj, also known as princess - and prince of Queen and Furthering King of England, Britain, and all countries under the previous reins' of holdings that were bypassed in to a tempo-care handling of the french powers of cousins that are now being dismissed of duties . My requests have been made with clear authorties as to where my mahrams stand in relation to myself in previous blog titles', and the heritances have to be returned with clear authorities into the hand of my mahrams chosen carers'

About Me

At discretion of blogerteer