Thursday 23 August 2012

Please can I highlight: Whitechapel musjid Croydon Musjid, small and out of the way, needs investments', situated behind a small set of apartments', within a private road, backing onto a doctors outletting service. Please can I promote, croydon's other musjid behind and at the back of the highstreet, small empty, has a kitchen and two wide rooms for prayer , a small sectional outlet for sisters congregations'. Shoes off. Please can I help restore the reputation of the musjid reknouwn for the hosting of mis-repressented Imams'. Please can I highlight the small musjid situated in a small grove between shops within Brixton market, hardly within sight of eye catching notice. Please can I highlight Brixton's main musjid. Please can I highlight the other not so well-known musjid in lewisham, no one seems to know where this one is, can we have a directional map though the musjids imams' at lewisham musjid. Please can I highlight leyon stone # musjid, situated next to book shops', that retail in arabic narrations and qu'ranic retailing, Please can I highlight chargrill a establishment looking to be a national retailer of food marketing. please can I, Promote the small isolated musjid in birmingham, retailing in islamic educations', boys musjids assciations', and other networks of supportive group activities' of connective freedoms of childhood play areas and schemes of freedoms' from criminalities for the more serious city misconductions'. Please can I highlight tooting musjid, please can I highlight leeds a place for muslim marriages', whereby converts who then renounced their religous faith values and then restored their faith values for devorced and other interested muslim men and women looking for a new start and new life, for a second chance in faith values and serious deen and religous faith value stroing holdings'. Please can I highlight the teddy bear industry factory situated there, to have a 50 % share in charity distributions' for a promotion to highlight employment, creates teddies just as good as disney products'. Its a chairty request made by ill women who dont understand den values', I hope the musjid understand my position in this, that I am impartial and up hold religous faith values, but out of mis-repressentation of what I was here to promote and a cross confussion then its a form of a small compensation to them, and I am annoyed at being placed in such a fragile position, and I hope these factory people and workers understand and appreciate this annoying promotion.

About Me

At discretion of blogerteer