Tuesday 14 August 2012

Thats' spelt with an i Why are you not working I' m not working because, I am creating a multi trillion pound industry, to support your work force, and feed hundreds of thousands of children worldwide, I am not working because I am trining all of you I am not working because I am acting partizan imam, and participating in all or nearly most religous duties' I' am not working because I have a family to support I am not working because I have to resolve all of your mess. Including writting books' I am not working, all the while washing, cleaning, cooking, looking after home everyday apart from sick and or tired days', and on top of all of that, I have been up against witchcraft, and an invasion of social services' who claim no rights over my family as they, meaning my family are in securty that they even fail to meet criteria folds of educations', and fighting to keep my family. All the while, your Jesus, yeah

About Me

At discretion of blogerteer