Tuesday 25 September 2012

It is with frustration that the edit service has been removed, I sometimes have to speed-write-documentations', that further puts' myself at a disadvantage , with children to care for, it  is uncomfortable to write with ease, and corrective-skills',  with any kind of small editor, can be re-corrected later in the day or later in  the week.

I am sick of the pressures from the school in relation to my case file documentations', the coverage has been released to staff as to my circumstance and that iIshouldnt have been allowed to have a computer, only that I am allowed to  use my own legal service to take and or propose actions' against any opposing bodies and or parties', that threaten my family with actions that are only in the interests of themselves'.

Rather, the pressures from the local school, with comtinuational-assaults' of provocative natures', it has arisen that even after the case exposed of  the sensitive nature of witness protections' due to theIan Brady Mira Hindly case files', after the school had selected  my house for socil service invoice, that was far to extensive  and prolonged for the  stupied circumstance of a call out that was neither approriate and or called for. Rather they took my accounts from private documentations that needed a warrent for search purposes'.

This is another legal binding issue that I can address if I decide to take legal actions'.

I have two mahrams', as I stated before, dealing with my accounts', my husband and brother by blood ties' of birth.

As for my sons',  I love them regardless of the situation, and hope that they adhere to faith values in time.


About Me

At discretion of blogerteer