Wednesday 17 October 2012

Can I also inform you, the reporter, that my hair is not one stated colour, actually it changes with seasonal weather, and rather I was speaking in general terminologies' to a person and or persons' whereby the islam was weak and or weaker at the time of the review of charactership of appeared to be weaker from visual sight from outside the home, and Allah knows' best the langauge the people understand today.

However, they person and or persons involved in this dispute, didnt state, well you know I am versed in Quran, and I have power links to send you and or try to send you down for being a person and or personaility that has appeared to state the taking off of the Hejab.

When infact it was a related talk, of, I can Identify with you, to nehance mutual understandings and relieve added circumstance of racial hate and or bitter conquesting of small towns concepts of the wider picture of the worldly and or city-scape intergrations, a betterment of school address, at that time.

Of course, one is to state, that the other person, used her intent to cause a voilent attack on my credits of charactership/

About Me

At discretion of blogerteer