Thursday 18 October 2012

Can I endorse kiosks and drinks machines for the musjid on 35% going to the investor.

Can I please endorse one child from a family from the church of england for a bath system.

Can I please endorse one mother and ine daughter, who disagree to agree, a daily cleaner untill the mother of the daughter from a english heritage dies'.

Could I endorse a bathing and water system from a back log of time passages the yorlshire dales' a bathing and water system as part of a dues.

Could I please do the same for one wealthy arab family that can not afford to pay for a small water system of normal standards'.

Could I endorse a turkish actor for some set programmic issues', for the number of ten years', and then have each issue sent to one muslim boy for collections', who lives in a area that has racial problematics'.

Could I endorse a segragational marriage, whereby all the female guests' are decorated with henna.

Could I buy two young prostitutes', from arabia, algeria, two men of equal appearances to that of my chosen spouse, and could I buy for them each a house the value of the houses that I invested in.

Could I buy them a family equal to that of what I was sanctioned under my dues',to live next to them, could I endorse each wife with a holiday to the nomadic lands within algeria, once every year in the hot season for a break and vacation.

Could I pay for them to hair their hair done, once every five years'. untill hey die.

About Me

At discretion of blogerteer