Wednesday 10 October 2012

Confirm that I was never a Christian

As part of my dues', could one female " X " Christian, proclaimations to the deen, please send, as part of my accounts of Al Qi,e,ma, send one christian lady, a real tooth, and pay for her to have treatment at a private dentist.

Could I also buy 19 years', nineteen years', worth of nappies for a disabled child, and 13 years', or, thirteen years' worth of nappies for a Christian child who has bed wetting problematics', as part of my dues'.

Could I buy 19 years', nineteen years' worth of safety pins', with catchments for one Christian lady who sows' fabrics'.

Could I ask one muslim male to marry one disabled person, as a carer for the value of 19 years', nineteen years', and to sponsor a pair of chosen  identical jannah reconstruction body market replacements' that have the features' of this same marital pair, in the form of a then already being devorced and a restart of a muslim couple, ready for consumations' and child birth.

After nineteen years the marriage is classed as void, and the married spouse has to supply sponsored private housing care untill death.

Could I send SMA milk, as part of  dues' repayments' to One christian family and one Hebrew Family for the continuation of nineteen years'.

Could I suggest, that out of date,SMA milk, that the retail market can not use in westen lands', due to the health and regulation bodies', be dispenced to poor lands', the milk has no harm in it, only that the neutriants' are lessor in values', as the years go on, but for poor country consumptions there isno harm.

Could I buy the whole batch with the trillion pound business pennies left and then,  dispurse it in equal amounts to all the disperate lands' .


Could thereafter, one SMA milk container of half the amount, be sent to one poor family, on every westen purchase of the same item, to reinburst lost productions of their business', this should then, bring in half the amount of cash, that the business lost to set another market rebatch, at the same time, feeding the poorer members of the worlds lands'.

Authorisations' from my two mahrams', one by blood -tie and the other by marital-ties.

Thank you.

Couls I also send one south african boy, normal sized pants', for one whole year.

About Me

At discretion of blogerteer