Friday 19 October 2012

Could I endorse two  prostitutes' from anywhere outside the folds of Islam, as part of my dues', for beautificational products just before their burial.

Can I also endorse two prostitutes' from arabia for burial, with purifications of al wudo and a islamic burial.

Can I also endorse two prostitues from anywhere outside the folds of islam, as long as they are willing, as part of mu dues', for islamic wash and burial before they die.

Can I also do the same for two men of the same natures'.

Can I as part of my dues', enrich a trip for a muslim family and mixed race marriage, leaving the daughter and baby at home for a whole day, whereby they can have money for rocks and chips' and so forth.

Its a dues'.

B qulic arabia fy hada quran, w nassr w nassret, qulic ana, ana attoni untia reeba fy dekl fy bayt w qulic w annoi L an. Ana qulic, haki, bfy  reeba.

W ana thkr nahnu reeba dahraam w fy hya, ana b atooni aroh fy ant w auntia fy rebba.

Can I endorse a six month night club excursion for

About Me

At discretion of blogerteer