Sunday 7 October 2012

I am going to pay for one person to under go swearing, alcohol and abuse treatment, I am going to pay for one child to be fed and given a issue of clothing untill the age of ten.

I am going to heat two middle aged open ladies' until they die.

I am going to give oranges to one boy for a life time.

I am going to give one christian and one catholic family a christmas roast dinner untill their parents die.

I am going to give one child a pile of gifts on the same day, who is in foster care under different cultural parentage.

I am going to pay for one facial surgery programme one pair of breast reduction and one pair of breast reconstruction.

I am going to pay for one mole removal from one person.

I am going to support one child in foster care for their housing programme, until the age of 19.

I am going to support one foster child with clothing  untill the age of 19.

I am going to pay for ongoing treatment for a small man to have contact lenses' for a life time.

I am going to purchase one currey for one drunk man and one drunk woman for a lifetime.

I am going to replace woodchip wall paper for one poor house year in and year out for one old couple untill death under their arrangments of agreements of course.

I am going to give one pair of trainers and one pair of shoes to one boy and one girl untill the age of 19.

I am going to supply one middle aged woman with one hair cut per year for 19 years and one man for the same amount. I am going to give one house of the same shape and size as my own residance of situation to one christian and one catholic family.

I am going to pay for one sweet shop retailer for a life time, for one christian and one hindo family.

I am going to cut one set of private grass lawn for a area that has no funds' for 19 years'.

I am going to place a swimming pool and centre in a similar area with agreements from both the christian and catholic communities'.

I am going to pay for one youth club for ten years' of the same value that I attended with upgrades to meet the circumstance of the decade.

I am going to buy a carpet for one single lady with two children, to replace pet damages', of the same shape and value of the setting that I resided in.

I am going to purchase biscuits' for one family for 21 years'.

I am going to support one female foster child with hairbands untill the age of 19.

I am going to support a television set for a responsible christian and catholic family untill their foster children reach the age of 21.

And these money funds' from the mass investment programme will come from just a small amount of what will be pennies' to the rest of the income  that will be made from these advancements'.

I will pay for one major building from each major faith group, for reconstruction and renewal.

Images and icons in this set of repayments will not be included.

A new cabnet with keys', to the cup representations', will be, as a replacement for a broken cross and chain that was place in my care as a youth. Or the cleaning of for a period of 21 years for a christian church and a catholic church. These are their claims under their religous sanctions', and are their rights' over me.

I will pay for one mixed marriage of one black and white couple, from a poor family.

As for the rich people, I have given dues' in court proceedings and compensations'.



About Me

At discretion of blogerteer