Friday 5 October 2012

Please can I, bury one set of, married couple, from each major faith group, that can not afford to pay for their own graves', please can I bury one set of  brother and sister,one set of adults and one set of chidren from each major faith group, that can not afford to bury their these people, please can I bury one set of married couple from the non believers', as well as one set of brother and sister from the non believers'.

Please can I bury one set of single people, one male and female from the above criteria too.

Please can I bury one disabled  person and one disabled child, from each set of the above criteria too.

Please can I bury one set of gay couple male and female, all done under their own principles' of lives' lived.

With inscription:

With peace of mind, this stone has been placed

Please  can I pay for a marriage from each set of above stated couples'

A devorce for each set of stated couples'

Sponsor a childs' education from each stated above couple.

Please can I bury a prostitute, both a male and female, one set from adult and one set from the children.


Please can I have the peach stone removed from Makka and replaced with Geen stone.

Can this peach stone be sold to raise funds for my obligations' to these people in a auction whereby the jew will take a 20% reward for his claim over my person.





About Me

At discretion of blogerteer