Saturday 13 October 2012

Please can I endorse jeans and  new jumpers that are for the youth ,  for  foster homes', please can I send in hancurchiefs', and rain coats for the old, please can I  promote the dental practise in Dulwhich , kings', forprivate treatments', please can I promote the Brewers painting business in Bromley.


Please can I clear up some beliefs about isa'  age of death.

Isa will die at the age of 33 years', in the world to date, every 33 years and more plus, so far will credit one year of isa's life, he will remian on earth and walk the Earth as the first man Adam did, he will have chosen a exact match to enter the conditional world of similar to the first paradise untill his death.  Heis the only prophet that was mentioned ,about a  time of death as a guidance and to teach the people.

About Me

At discretion of blogerteer