Friday 12 October 2012

Please can I promote samya-samya, a retail business network, that outtletts' end of shelf clearances', that are needed by the general public from the best stores'.

Whereby the two samyas' take 35% each and meaden takes' 30% for introductions, advices', and help to market sub-street-to house hold private retail and to create a sub mini chain of higher seasonal promotions', It is known as a second business trade off investment.

Please  could I promote Zeenah brac'lets' for children and ladies' and cultural refinements', with a 40 % 60% going to meadon to create a store and employment programme for their staff.

Please could I ask richard branstone to take zeenah's husband and employ him in the new investment upgrades of trains and rail ventures', taking some of his nearest work friends into the new employment programmes'.

As part of my reba repayment, could I please buy one new sofa for one devorced black man, and a meal with a course of dates with one person, with the intensions of  marriage in mind.

Please can I promote the italian Imam from australia for ten o clock coverage, his talks and gathering muslims' for intercessions of debates of male gender are extremely interesting.

Could I promote, Imam soloman, and a few other similar imams and  brothers from south africa.

About Me

At discretion of blogerteer