Wednesday 17 October 2012


Please can my national security release the money  funds' for the catholic community and the paraplegic, the usual amount of their annual fee.

Now I know its' been some years', and that they had a reserve fund that they was feeding from, from previous investments and nice donations from I, the king, myself.

I will not be re-crediting their lost revenue, however, I will be allowing the annual fee to be renewed every year with the houses of parliments if I choose to reinstate them at the turn of the new renewing annual year of their rights and the peoples rights to vote.

I will be giving cuts' and shares' from the tax accumalations' from this fund, and the money that wasnt used and utilised from the last past 12 years', will be out back into the olympic projects and special trips across america for families that need huge rest-bite.

About Me

At discretion of blogerteer