Saturday 6 October 2012

When orders were given by the prosecution for another man to be in the house at the same time alone with, a leader from amongst your teachers'.

Is that, I thought I may have felt something, but because I was between sleep and wake at a fragile point, and couldnt be sure, then its not a credible wittness to assume an infringment of instigational trouble that could lead to a loss of life. This is an Islamic Ruling, and that no matter how sure I was, because I did'nt wittness, a thought action that may have taken place and no matter how sure I was, and only heard a small sound from the next room, then it falls into  Allah's rules' of laws', subhanna wa  ta al'lal's punishments and or forgiving circumstances'. And Allah will do what He wills', and you laugh, but its' not funny.

About Me

At discretion of blogerteer