Saturday 20 October 2012

I am not interested in taking the money, rather it is for fallen children and or orphans and others' with links into other poor communities', dont be silly all of these plans are just for me.

Does layla live here, no layla doesnt live here, I just cleaned her through a tax rebba issue.

Please can I rehouse one christian x prostitute, arrange a marriage of mixed natures', and pay for a new car and the rights of licence for her from my dues'.

Please can I issue the most expensive saint christopher chain, with sympothies' from a loss never forgotten

Your love
and have it delivered with other gifts to the association of links'.

As for the other child who was murdered, I already paid my dues and still am paying my dues', a life for a life.


About Me

At discretion of blogerteer