Saturday 20 October 2012

Sorry, can I state that again, it is a return, not something huge, just something delicate and expensive from some of the funds' for chairty to victim support units' that are dealing with our case files'.

It may mean little to us because of our culture, or my culture in relation to pictorial images', and a chain of rememberance, but to understand the decrees of anothers' religous values' and the loss of life of what  they experienced at the hands of the pressures of the associations' to why so many of us, of what I believe to be,  are in wittness protections'.

It is the least that I can do.

Please release the authorisation for the funds to be cleared.

Thank you.

Oh I am not stating that the associations do not even need to look at my business plans and or act on them, they are just mere comments', what you do with them is your choice.

I am a muslim, I value my religous beliefs' and I pray everyday.

I do not wish to marry again or have any more pressures from you and or any of these associations that may dispute my religous values' thats in the hand sof Allah sub hanna wa ta al'lal, to decide the fate of my destinations', I am a virgin under the laws of the land by all concepts as explained that gives' me clear rein.

Oh yes , I am thinking about starting a new life, without my computer, did you get your answers that you was looking for? Did you take your usry, and trusts'? 

Did you make illegal entries' and demands', remember I never asked you to put in by fraud of intent an illegal door to view that goods that are not yours to view, and anyway, you claim your part muslim, its haram for you anyway, on both counts', and to spy in and or on walls'.

But that doesnt matter, because your claim to isaism hasnt that been overthrone, has it, I say, saa'castic( I, suggestive) Facts proven.


About Me

At discretion of blogerteer