Wednesday 17 October 2012

If however, there is a rise in the number of birth defects', pilling overtakes' in pregnancies, suicides' while having high levels of family numbers', and other huge perpetrations' of the donational care system, I will not think twice about withdrewing these funds' again.

We have insured a national grid for the disabled, over the last twelve years', we noted a huge drop in the number of birth defects' and other disabilities and suicudes and not to mention others', besides' these effects', that included on average 35% of  each department was fraud by intent of slaughter to disable.

If we note, the rise of the balance or anywhere similar to that effect, again, I will order the funds to be stopped immidiately.

I might even consider a reduction of funds for these communities', as they were able to live on continual care trust funds from other sources for such a long period of extent by seventeen years'.

Thats along time, to survice on public funds' that were distributed since the implimentation of the funding laws'.

And still yet, the hospitals' and schools and other departments were running attacks of high levels' using up more of their funds that I was issuing to them, and they contiuued to slaughter my community.

To beg for these unconditional service programmes', no I think after all these perpetrations' from both the victorian era and credited catholic community I might seek advices', hold that, untill further notice, there was attempts om my life and my childrens lives' and my husbands' life.

Credited by the queen/king (meaning I myself ) and my husband king/queen (and I, meaning himself)

About Me

At discretion of blogerteer