Thursday 18 October 2012

Please can I give one pound a week to one Irish Catholic for a dues repayment.

Ana Atonie whad dhram, sabha alium, bfy Irish raglun brana reeba muhada duka L 'an.

Please can I re-release all the proj
ect funds' apart from the last stated
terms', I will not be giving the old
victoria any funds'.

Just take it for free then, after years
of attacks', no.

I will be endorsing the catholics'
and the disabled, there will be
reductions' of the amounts given
and there will be carefull graphing
of statistics'.

Any instabilities and or growth
thereafter, will see another drop in
funds'.

I will be releasing the money for
the police services for new uniform
s' gloves and extra protective
hygene garments

Their health is at continuational
risks'.

I will be endorsing hygene
inner lays', up to the neck,

White wet suit under lays'.
I will endorse special-police-servicing-vans for
everyday spary downs of this
under garment.

I will be endorsing new helmets'
with inner mask filters'.

Can I endorse, two white artists',
Twins' from 1999, 2000
Camberwell college of arts'
for art work, can I do the same for
one mix raced lady who knitts hand garments',

Can I do the same for one mixed
race man, who was preparing for
a art degree, who likes'
beverages'.

Can I endorse two twins who
put their lives in the music industry

can I endorse another set of twins'
who are popular from another
attending college, for extra support
in start up buisness

Can I endorse
big sister chinese and little sister chinese

for carpet weaving

can I endorse

one dusty very dark skinned
african for graphic design work
shop.

Can I endorse a older male, dusty
skinned male, for a baseball
sponsorship
providing he issues
an official appologie to my legal teams
and aid workers', for a public assault
we will issue a mercy reprieve.

Considering I am Queen over King
King over Queen.

There is only one mercy.

About Me

At discretion of blogerteer