Sunday 14 October 2012

That these books should be for historical reffernces, libraries', colleges' and univercities, only, for courses' in bilingual subject relations for  case sensitivities' of Humanity Studies', and other subjected studies that fall into the same catogory of subject matter.

Could I please endorse a room for a female foster child, with princess themes', untill the age of ten. and then  of her choice untill the age pending twenty. Could I endorse one room for one room for one catholic boy of the same value with football and or boing themes' and or themes of his choice untill the age of nineteen.

Could I do the same of one chritian and one catholic.

Could I endorse one hebrew lady two new double beds for her foster family, with blankets of patch work natures' untill the age of nineteen.

Dues repayments'.

Could I endorse one scottish family with nets' and curtains' with the same value of blankets of one per year of patchwork natures', for nineteen years'.

Can I send one Algerian, french sister, clothes for the period of five years'.

Could I promote, desk tops' because they have a greater downloader and lifespan for family use, with 10% going back to the muslim community as every letter is worth the count of ten in the Qurann.

Can I lift work sanctions for single and married women and single men, who have the count of four children, untill  the age of sixteen, if they show that they are inputting values' and systemic community relationsinto their children.

This have to go through both my two mahrams' one by marriage and the other by marital tie.








About Me

At discretion of blogerteer